Consultel is one of Australia’s most experienced providers of professional services in Information Technology and Telecommunications. We provide a broad range of professional consultancy services in Information Technology and Telecommunications.
IT&T systems are essential components of every commercial, industrial, utility and government business. Getting the right advice for your business is essential. Our consultants are skilled in understanding your specific requirements to ensure you receive professional, practical and independent advice that meets your business needs.
Our capabilities include independent technical assessment and costing of IT&T system options, engineering design and documentation, integration of network components and tender and contract phase activities including project management.
Whether the requirement is office data and voice networks, specialist industrial systems or broadband high capacity links, our clients benefit from our integrated services – from concept through to commissioning and beyond.
Our consultancy practice offers a unique blend of professional engineers and business analysts experienced in all aspects of Information Technology and Telecommunications. Our capabilities include independent technical assessment and costing of IT&T system options, design and documentation, integration of network components and tender and contract phase activities.
- needs analysis;
- strategic analysis;
- community consultation;
- due diligence studies;
- options studies;
- engineering design;
- functional and technical specifications;
- construction management;
- project management; and
- tender management.
Our professional consulting also covers a wide range of technology disciplines including:
- telephony systems including VoIP, time division multiplex (TDM) and hybrid technologies for contact centre and major business telephone applications. This includes voice mail, IVR and speech recognition systems;
- telecommunications transmission systems including: microwave radio, satellite, fibre optic, PCM, SDH, DWDM, VHF/UHF radio systems and various domestic and international carrier products and services;
- local and international carrier products and services;
- radio frequency (RF) systems (both analogue and digital and trunked and non-trunked) including MF, VHF and UHF;
- RF interference investigations;
- mobile telephony including CDMA, GSM, WCDMA systems;
- rural and remote telecommunications solutions including wireless local loop, LMDS, satellite and fibre optic cable solutions;
- data communication systems including: TDM, ATM, routers, switches;
- network systems including: VPN, WANs, LANs (including Gigabit LANs), private voice/data networks using carrier services including frame relay, ATM, DDS, and TCP/IP networks;
- internet including VPNs, WANs, e-commerce, TCP/IP networks and VoIP networks;
- telecommunications management and operations systems including, billing, TIMS, CRM, network management (NMS) and operation support systems (OSS); and
- IT infrastructure and software/programming including implementation and support of desktop services, servers, data networks and business IT applications.