ICT Design Services
Our ICT Design Services provides solutions to Corporate, Government and major carriers.
Our expertise extends to the architectural design, build and deployment of various IT systems and infrastructure such as:
• Servers Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2012, SQL 2005/2008, SharePoint 2007 etc;
• Server and Desktop Virtualisation;
• Networks – Switching and Routing;
• Converged networks – VoIP, Unified Messaging;
• Desktop SOE – Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7;
• IT Security Planning and Reviews;
• IT Audits, Configuration Management and documentation;
• Remote Access and VPN’s;
• Intranet and Internet Web Sites;
• SharePoint Workflow development;
• Specialist application development; and
• Data Centres and associated environmental infrastructure.
Features of our ICT Design Service include:
• Strong customer focus – customised solutions through agreed scope of work;
• ITIL and industry best practice approach;
• Broad experience – from Desktops to Data Centre implementations;
• Configuration management and documentation;
• Greenfields design through to network upgrades;
• Implementation by industry qualified personnel (CNE, MCSE, CCIE etc); and
• Independence from any equipment vendors or IT&T service providers.