Telecommunication Design Services
The emergence of next generation networks, new technologies and private client networks pose significant challenges to carriers and corporate providers.
Integration of next generation network technologies with carrier and corporate networks requires specialist expertise and design.
Consultel’s Telecommunications Design Group is composed of highly experienced consulting engineers, who provide unique and independent professional telecommunications solutions to corporate and government clients. With experience in all facets of fixed and wireless telecommunications networks, we specialise in assisting organisations with complex communications requirements.
Consultel’s telecommunications solutions cover the complete spectrum of professional skills including strategic planning, feasibility studies, network design, technical specifications, tender/bid evaluation, network performance/management/operations and can provide full turnkey solutions including project management.
The Group has recognised excellence in Converged Networks, ATM, IP and SDH Networks, Network Synchronisation, Network Management Systems, Satellite Communications, Microwave and Wireless Communications, Digital Networks, Global Managed Data Networks and Operations and Maintenance Management. We have extensive VSAT experience and are providing leading edge solutions for Internet access.
Our recent projects span the Middle-East, Europe, Asia, Africa, Soviet Union (former), and Australia. Our recent clients include Qatar Petroleum, Uecomm, ABN Amro, SingTel Optus, Telstra, Australian Department of Defence, Vietnam National Post & Telecom and the Australian Department of Broadband & Digital Economy.
Consultel’s Telecommunication Design Services include the following characteristics:
• tailored to a defined scope of works with the client;
• independence from any equipment vendors or IT&T service providers;
• are scalable from greenfield design through to network upgrades;
• involve a range of telecommunications transmission infrastructures from fibre optic through to radio networks;
• involve a range of technology disciplines ranging from converged IP through to SDH;
• include management of interface into existing network infrastructure including all test plans;
• network drawings and construction drawings to civil engineering standards;
• include the production of ACAD; and
• involve highly experienced and skilled Internal, External, Network and System Design Engineers.
Consultel can ensure that your network is at the leading edge of technology today and into the future. We will deliver cost effective practical solutions for carriers and private operators to meet all of your network requirements.